1. These terms and conditions are the Competition ("Competition") Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions on the creativebrief "Site" (www.creativebrief.com) unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by creativebrief of Carrington House, 126-130 Regent Street, London, W1B 5SE ("creativebrief").
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of creativebrief shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. creativebrief reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition without notice.
5. All creativebrief agency members with an active subscription on the competition closing date are eligible to compete, though there is no obligation to compete. creativebrief reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if creativebrief is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. creativebrief reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
7. The Competition results will be tallied following the closing date and time specified. In the event of a tie, the agency that gained the leading total of followers first will be judged the winner. In all matters, the decision of creativebrief shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
8. The agency with the highest total of client followers gained during the competition start date and closing date will be awarded a 12 month subscription including a maximum of 10 case studies and 3 discipline listings (value £5500). The subscription will be activated at the winning agency's subscription renewal date. It may not be activated earlier/later under any circumstances.
9. Prize winners will be notified by a member of the creativebrief account management team.